Ruger American Rifle Generation II
A look at the new Ruger American Rifle Generation II. The rifle is available in a variety of calibers, with additional calibers and configurations coming soon.
Ruger American Rifle Generation II Features
- Available in a variety of calibers.
- The splatter finished stock provides excellent grip without being too sharp or abrasive.
- Installed low comb improves sight alignment when using magnified optics, but can be removed when utilizing low-mounted sight such as a red dot optic.
- Intuitive three-position tang safety locks the bolt, preventing inadvertent bolt opening while allowing the rifle to be loaded with the safety engaged.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16” – 24” thread pattern for easy replacement.
- Professionally applied Cerakote® coating on the barrel, muzzle brake, receiver and bolt handle results in a durable, easy-to-maintain finish.
About Ruger Firearms
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. With products made in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than 40 product lines, across both the Ruger and Marlin brands. For 75 years, Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. Our motto, “Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens®,” echoes our commitment to these principles as we work hard to deliver quality and innovative firearms.