From the Hickok45 Compound, a review and range demo of the IWI Tavor TS12 12 gauge bullpup shotgun. The TS12 features four sling attachment points, M-LOK compatible rails, a continuous Picatinny rail on top, and Benelli/Beretta choke tube compatibility.
Federal 12 gauge ammo was used during this review.
IWI Tavor TS12
- Model Number(s): TS12B
- Gauge: 12ga/3″ chamber
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Operating System: 2 position gas regulator, Short stroke gas piston
- Magazine Capacity: 4 3″ Shells, 5 2-3/4″ Shells, Per Tube
- Barrel Length: 18.5″
- Overall Length: 28.34″
- Height: 10.23″ (from pistol grip to the top)
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Choke: Accepts Beretta & Benelli
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Safety: Cross bolt