A look at the soon-to-be-released FLUX MP17 (SBR Version) from Flux Defense. The FLUX MP17 allows the Sig M17/18 and Sig P320 line of pistols to be shouldered like a carbine, but holstered like a pistol.
Don’t worry Glock Fans… Flux Defense makes a version that is compatible with Glock pistols.
Flux Defense FLUX MP17 – SBR Version:
- Compatible With:
- Holds up to 43 rounds. Carries an extra mag.
- QD mount for slings.
- Optional Duty Holster – Level 2 Retention. Multi-light compatible – most Streamlight, Surefires and Inforces.
- The drop in holster is suppressor compatible as well.
- Patent Pending one-handed deployment. (Spring-loaded.)
- Optic mount works with most red dot sights – Trijicon RMR™, Holosun®, Leupold Deltapoint™, and more. It also works with a pic rail for use with larger optics like, Aimpoint®, Eotech® etc.
- Pic rail for pistol flashlights and IR Lights/Lasers – Optional Duty Holster works with most lights/lasers made for pistols.
- Weight: 2.8Lbs (With full size slide – empty)
- Size (Collapsed):
- Height: 5.75”
- Length: 10.75”
- Width: 1.6”