You’ve probably asked yourself if taking cover behind precious metals during a gunfight would provide adequate protection. You’re not alone… That question has weighed heavily on my mind as well. Fortunately, we have Demolition Ranch to provide answers to those type of common questions.
Firearms used during this test include a Winchester Model 97 Shotgun, an unidentified 22LR pistol, an STI 2011, a Henry Lever-Action rifle, an F1 Firearms BDRx-10 with Zeiss Conquest V4 riflescope, and a Barrett M107A1 50 BMG rifle.
- Caliber: 50 BMG
- Operation: Semi-Automatic
- Rail Length/MOA: 18” (45.72 cm) 27 MOA
- Weight: 27.4 lbs (12.4 kg) or 28.7 lbs (13 kg)
- Overall Length: 57” (145 cm) or 48” (122 cm)
- Barrel Length: 29” (73.7 cm) or 20” (50.8 cm)
- Rifling Twist: 1 turn in 15” (38.1 cm)
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Suppressor-ready muzzle brake.
- Lightweight quick-detach bipod with modular feet.
- Accepts M1913 accessory rails.
- Thermal cheek guard.
- Modular hand-grip mounted on M1913 rail.