Always willing to share firearm knowledge, Hickok45 certainly doesn’t disappoint in this M60 machine gun video! In fact, he kicks off this video by demonstrating how an M60 machine gun video should begin!
Once the proper M60 video format is explained, he moves on to the process of field-stripping the M60 and provides a history of the iconic machine gun. Of course, since this is Hickok45, you can be sure that this video also features a great range demonstration of the M60 machine gun.
Other firearms seen during this video include a Colt AR-15, an UZI, and a 1911 pistol.
M60 Machine Gun:
- Cartridge: 7.62×51mm NATO
- Caliber: 7.62 mm (0.308 in)
- Action: Gas-operated, short stroke gas piston, open bolt
- Rate of Fire: 500–650 rounds/min (rpm)
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,800 ft/s (853 m/s)
- Effective Firing Range: 1,200 yd (1,100 m)
- Feed System: Disintegrating belt with M13 Links
- Sights: Iron sights
- Weight: 10.5 kg (23.15 lb)
- Length: 1,105 mm (43.5 in)
- Barrel Length: 560 mm (22.0 in)
So, you are still craving some M60 machine gun action? Check out Hickok45 as he gets in some range time with the US Ordnance M60E6.