A look at the new Taurus G3 full-size polymer pistol. The G3 pistol features stippling patches across the grip for maximum control and retention in any shooting condition, an ergonomic palm swell and side-frame Memory Pads that provide quick, positive, and repeatable hand positioning. The frame also incorporates an integrated Picatinny rail. A manual safety and slide release lever are optimally positioned above the thumb for easy manipulation.
Another refined element of the G3 is the 6-lb. trigger. It is designed with a smooth take-up and a surprisingly crisp, clean break exceeding that of typical striker-fired pistol trigger performance. A short reset promotes quick, controlled follow-up shots. Unlike most single-action firing systems, the G3 offers second-strike capability.
The Taurus G3 comes in six different models, offering consumer options in slide finish and magazine capacities (two 10-round mags, two 15-round mags, or one 15- and one 17-round mag)
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10, 15, or 17 (with extended magazine)
- Finish: Matte Black / Matte Stainless
- Grip/Frame: Polymer
- Firing System: Single Action with Restrike Capability
- Action Type: Striker
- Safety: Manual and Trigger Safety, Striker Block
- Sights Front: Fixed (White Dot)
- Sights Rear: Drift Adjustable (White Dots)
- Slide Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Matte Black / Matte Stainless
- Overall Length: 7.30″
- Overall Width: 1.25″
- Overall Height: 5.20″
- Barrel Length: 4.00″
- Weight: 25 oz. (unloaded)
- Magazines Included: 2×10, 2×15, or 1×15 and 1×17
- Packaging Size: 12.5″ x 6″ x 1.75″
- Packaging Weight: 2.75 lbs.
- Additional Feature: Picatinny Rail (Mil-STD 1913)