In this video Hickok45 manages to successfully combine the sport of bowling with full-auto fire from a modified Glock 17. I’m not saying that there is anything wrong with bowling, but Hickok45’s version of the sport sure seems like an upgrade to me.
The Glock 17 used by Hickok45 is from Royal Range USA in Nashville. The pistol is mounted in a FAB Defense KPOS G2 PDW Conversion-Kit Chassis. The KPOS G2 is also available for other Glock pistols, the IWI Jericho 941, Sig P226, Sig P2022, CZ Duty, Springfield XD, and Beretta Px4.
FAB Defense KPOS G2 Glock 17/19 PDW Conversion-Kit:
- Weight: 1015 gr
- Width: 59 mm
- Height: 146 mm
- Length: 370 mm
- Length (open / deployed): 598 mm
- Solid Aluminum frame, made of 6061 T6 billet hard anodized Aluminum
- Built-in AR15 style charging/cocking mechanism for ambidextrous and comfortable use
- Folding slim-profile stock with a rubber butt-pad makes it comfortable yet easy to conceal
- Height adjustable stock for perfect use with various mounted sights
- Removable flash hider for silencer/suppressor, assembles with only one bolt
- Quick and easy installation, requires no tools or handgun modification
- May assemble in hands, free standing, and does not require lying down on a table
- Full length 1913 MIL-STD picatinny upper rail, side rails & lower rail
- All system parts are one with the frame – no risk of loss
- Smallest & lightest frame (folded or open) compared to any alternative
- Highly ventilated frame for appropriate heat dissipation for use with compensator models
- Provided with the F-GGK Trigger Guard Foregrip, enhances weapon safety by securing “loaded chamber” carry
- Incorporates a Lifetime Warranty
- Compatibility: Glock Gen 3 – 5 including ‘C’ Models, without a backstrap grip add-on.
- 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32, 37, 38.
- 34 & 35 – Requires pre-installation manual adjustment.