In this range demo the TNOutdoors9 channel is shooting steel at 300 yards with a Bushmaster AR-15 equipped with the EOTech 516 Holographic Weapon Sight. The EOTech 516 features the standard EOTech ring/dot reticle with 20 brightness settings to allow for changing weather conditions and surroundings.
The 5.56 ammunition being used during this video is Federal XM193F. The shooting rest used is a Caldwell Lead Sled.
EOTech Model 516:
- Night Vision-Compatibility: None
- Length/Width/Height: 5.0” x 2.4” x 2.8” (126 x 60.9 x 71 mm)
- Weight: 11.9 oz (372 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m) depth
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Power Source: Two 123 lithium batteries
- Battery Life: 1,100 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.