From the Hickok45 Compound, a review and range demo of the Standard Manufacturing SKO Shorty 12 Gauge. The SKO Shorty features an ambidextrous safety, familiar AR-style controls for an easy transition to this platform, and a threaded muzzle to accept a variety of choke tubes, door breachers, and accessories.
Standard Manufacturing SKO Shorty 12 Gauge:
- SKU: SKO12SBLK
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Overall Length: 28 ¾”
- Weight (w/out mag): 7.14 lbs.
- Barrel: 18 7/8”, chambered for 2 ¾” and 3” shells
- Chokes: Tru-Choke thread pattern
- Capacity: 5 round magazine; optional 2, 5, 10 round mags available
- Action: Gas operated semi-automatic
- Material: Receivers machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum; Mil-Spec hard anodized
- Controls: Ambidextrous Safety, AR-style mag and bolt release
- Grip: Polymer; accepts most AR-style grips
- Forend: Composite material with slots for MOE and bolt on rails; INCLUDES forward vertical grip
- More Info: Standard Manufacturing