The Military Arms Channel treats us to an overview and range demo of the new IWI Tavor X95 Flattop, as well as a comparison with the original Tavor SAR. The optic used on the X95 is a Meprolight Tru-Dot RDS.
The Tavor SAR shown is equipped with an ELCAN SpecterDR and Griffin Armament M4SDII suppressor.
The .223 ammunition used during the range demo is Wolf Gold 55gr.
IWI Tavor X95 Flattop:
- Models: XB16, XFD16, XG16
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-auto, Gas Piston
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG type
- Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds
- Barrel Material: Cold hammer forged, CrMoV, chrome lined
- Barrel Length: 16 ½”
- Overall Length: 26 ⅛”
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling: Right hand, 6 grooves, 1:7 inch twist
- Stock Color:
- XB16: Black
- XFD16: Flat Dark Earth
- XG16: OD Green
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
- Restricted States: Sales of this rifle may be restricted in certain states and the District of Columbia. Please check with your local authorities regarding your local firearms laws.
- Optional Equipment: 9mm and .300 Blackout Conversion Kits