In this video, the Military Arms Channel is at the range putting the HK VP9 through the torture test. The 9mm ammunition used is from ZQI.
The VP9 holster shown is from Contact! Concealment. The gun belt is from Daltech Force.
HK VP9 Specs:
- Caliber: 9 mm x 19
- Principle of Operation: Recoil operated weapon with Browning type, modified linkless locking system
- Overall Length: 7.34 in.
- Overall Height: 5.41 in.
- Overall Width: 1.32 in.
- Barrel Length: 4.09 in.
- Sight Radius: 6.38 in.
- Weight (empty magazine): 3.28 oz.
- Weight (with empty magazine): 25.56 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 15 round or 10 round capacity
- Trigger System: Striker fired
- Trigger Pull (N): 5.4 lbs.
- Trigger Travel: .24 inches
- Return Travel: .12 inches
- Sights: three dot, non-radioactive luminous
- Barrel Profile/Twist: Polygonal, 6 grooves, right-hand twist, 1 in 9.8 inches