A range review of the IWI Tavor SAR bullpup rifle. The Tavor used is this review is equipped with the AAC SDN-6 suppressor, Meprolight M21 reflex sight, Vortex magnifier, and Geissele trigger.
The ammo used during this review is ZQI 5.56x45mm FMJ.
IWI Tavor SAR Features:
- Bullpup configuration allows for short rifle convenience with long rifle accuracy
- Optimized ergonomic design for increased comfort and ease-of-use
- Clean, long stroke gas piston operation
- 5.56 NATO detachable, cold hammer-forged barrel (CHF), chrome-lined with 1:7 twist, CrMoV steel
- Optional 9mm Parabellum conversion kit with CHF barrel, 1:10 twist, CrMoV steel
- 100% ambidextrous configuration and operation with optional left-hand bolts for 5.56 NATO. No additional parts required to convert 9mm Parabellum to LH configuration
- Integral ambidextrous front and rear quick detachable sling swivel receptacles with push button swivels
- Simple field stripping into easily serviceable subassemblies
- Mil-Std 100% interchangeability of all TAVOR SAR parts
- Last round – bolt holds open on an empty magazine
- All metal parts treated for corrosion resistance
- Integral rubber recoil pad