Gallery of Guns gives an overview and range demo of the polymer-framed, striker-fired Heckler and Koch VP9 pistol. All controls on the VP9 are ambidextrous.
HK VP9 Specs:
- Caliber: 9 mm x 19
- Principle of Operation: Recoil operated weapon with Browning type, modified linkless locking system
- Overall Length: 7.34 in.
- Overall Height: 5.41 in.
- Overall Width: 1.32 in.
- Barrel Length: 4.09 in.
- Sight Radius: 6.38 in.
- Weight (empty magazine): 3.28 oz.
- Weight (with empty magazine): 25.56 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 15 round or 10 round capacity
- Trigger System: Striker fired
- Trigger Pull (N): 5.4 lbs.
- Trigger Travel: .24 inches
- Return Travel: .12 inches
- Sights: three dot, non-radioactive luminous
- Barrel Profile/Twist: Polygonal, 6 grooves, right-hand twist, 1 in 9.8 inches