A review and range demo of the Kavod Custom Alef AR-15 rifle. The KVD-15 Alef model is designed with a 16″ Stainless Steel, 1:7″ Twist, 5.56mm barrel, Mid-length gas system along with an upgraded M16 Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group that is Nickle-Boron (NiB) coated. Alef uses a Bravo Company Enhanced Mod3 charging handle for easy charging along with the Troy 15″ Alpha/VTAC rail system. Each Alef comes with two Magpul 30-round PMAGs and an ambidextrous sling plate.
The KVD-15 Alef tested has been equipped with the VG6 Epsilon 556 compensator.
Kavod Custom KVD-15 Alef Specs and Features:
- M16 Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group, Nickle-Boron (NiB) Coated
- Bravo Company Enhanced Mod3 Charging Handle
- Free-float Aluminum Handguard
- Fully Shrouded Gas System
- Stock – Magpul MOE Rifle (Fixed A2 length)
- Grip – Hogue Rubber Coated
- Barrel – 16″ Stainless Steel, 1:7″ Twist, 5.56mm
- Rail – Troy 15″ Alpha / VTAC
- Gas System – Mid-length
- Trigger Guard – Magpul MOE
- Muzzle Device – A2 Flash hider on 1/2″-28TPI
- Ambidextrous Sling Mount Plate
- 2 Magpul 30-round Pmags
For more information, visit Kavod Custom.