John McQuay tests the Thunder Beast Arms 30P-1 Suppressor on a Remington 700 SPS-Tactical AAC-SD .308 in a CADEX Strike 30 Dual Chassis.
The ammo used is from Southwest Ammunition.
Thunder Beast Arms 30P-1 Suppressor Specs:
- Caliber: .30 caliber, up to .300 Winchester Magnum
- Material: Titanium
- Length: 9 inches.
- Diameter: 1.5 inches.
- Weight: 17.2 ounces (varies with thread pattern)
- Threads: 5/8-24 standard, also M18x1.5, M18x1.0
- Finish: Black CeraKote; OD Green or FDE available
- Use: Precision/Long-range rifle, bolt or semi-auto