A range demo and field strip of the K&M M17S556 Bullpup in 5.56. The M17S is also available in .300 Blackout, .308 Win, and 6.5 Grendel. This K&M M17S is equipped with an X Products 50 round drum magazine.
Also shown in this video is the IWI Tavor Bullpup.
K&M M17S556 Bullpup Specs & Features:
- Caliber: 5.56mm/.223
- 3.0lb to 5.0lb adjustable trigger pull with patented trigger linkage. Trigger is manufactured by Elftmann Tactical.
- Barrel Length: 17.5″
- Barrel Twist: 1:9 Nitride treated
- Overall Length: 26.25″
- Weight: 7.4 LB
- Short Stroke Piston System
- Strong 3 Lug style bolt that is NP3 plated
- Mil Spec type III Class 2 color black anodize
- Billet aluminum Lower 6000 series
- Adjustable AR drop in hammer assy with pull range from 3.5-4lb without removing the assembly. There is also a heavier spring that can be installed in the disconnector area that will allow it to go up to 5.5lb. Trigger is manufactured by Elftmann Tactical and you can see all the specs there.
- Utilizes standard AR-15 magazine catch, grip, springs and pins.
- Skeleton billet trigger
- Magpul enhanced butt pad
- Push button safety located right at your finger tip
- 2X QD sling adapters at the butt of the rifle
- 2X AR style takedown pins. (Uses standard AR takedown springs and detent)
- AR180 style bolt carrier with a 3 lug triangular bolt that uses standard AR extractor and ejector parts. Guide rods and bolt are NP3 plated.
- Uses Standard AR mags. (Comes with one magpul 30 rd mag)
- Uses standard AR pistol grip that can be changed to use most all other AR grip. Currently shipping with a TangoDown pistol grip.
- Non reciprocating charging handle changeable to both sides of the receiver .
- Standard AR Flash hider threaded 1/2-28
- Ambi mag release that is a standard AR style
- Modular side rails that can be mounted in any of the side slots
- AR style bolt catch with last round hold open
- Tactical flared magwell for quick magazine loading