Gun safety tips from Skin & Guns! The 4 most important tips to remember while handling firearms!
Fundamental NRA Rules for Safe Gun Handling:
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
Four Rules of Gun Safety, by Jeff Cooper:
- All guns are always loaded.
- Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.